Included in this download are:
1) Wonka themed cards to create pairs/cooperative groups
2) ABC order practice sheet
3) Fill in the number practice sheets (1-120)
4) Graphic organizers for each character (in both color and black and white) for Charlie, Grandpa Joe, Veruca Salt, Mike Teavee, Augustus Gloop, the Oompa Loompas, Violet Beauregarde, and Mr. Willy Wonka
5) Common or proper noun practice sheet
6) Handout with pictures/names of each character to aid in writing (both color and black/white versions)
7) Complete or incomplete sentence practice sheet
8) Venn diagram to compare/contrast 2 characters from novel
9) Story map graphic organizer (characters, setting, problem, solution)
10) Journal entry... circle one of the characters and write from their point of view.
11) Pretend you work in Wonka's factory and must give instructions for creating s'mores. Write instructions. There are 2 versions... lined paper for primary as well as elementary.
12) Five different journal prompts... I have included lined paper for both primary and elementary depending on the level of your students.
13) Instructions for group project to create/invent a new candy bar.
Thank you for looking... I hope that you will enjoy this packet as much as I have enjoyed creating it and using it in my classroom!