Supplement your read aloud or novel study of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl with these before, during, and after reading activities that students LOVE. This resource includes a photos vocabulary PowerPoint and recording sheet, theme bookmarks, short nonfiction reading passages for background knowledge, a word search, writing topics, a comprehension game, and more. The activities are perfect additions to make your read aloud more interactive, but can also be used with a classroom book study. Meaningful and FUN!
Please check out the preview so you can make an informed decision about whether or not these activities will suit your students and grade level.
The following items are included:
• Ideas for Use (1 page)
• Places & Things Vocabulary PPT, 3 versions (41 slides)
• PPT Recording Sheet (1 page)
• PPT Recording Sheet answer key for vocabulary definitions (1 page)
• PPT Recording Sheet answer key for book events (1 page)
• Word Search worksheets & answer keys (4 pages)
• Cacao Under Construction short reading passage & answer key, RL 5.1 (2 pages)
• Such Dandy Candy short reading passage & answer key, RL 6.9 (2 pages)
• Bookmarks for theme illustrations (1 page)
• Bookmarks suggestions for illustrations (1 page)
• Writing student template (1 page)
• Writing topic ideas (1 page)
• Tic Tac Roll Questions comprehension game, BW & color (2 pages)
• Tic Tac Roll Questions comprehension game answer key, BW & color (2 pages)
• Tic Tac Roll game directions (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► CLICK HERE to follow me for new product notifications, special discounts & other fun stuff!