Also included in
- Use this YEAR LONG BUNDLE of PRINT & GO math enrichment activities to challenge your high flying 2nd and 3rd grade students with advanced math problem solving fun ALL YEAR LONG. A Year of Math Challenges & Brain Teasers includes every math challenge and brain teaser pack in the store and is$89.00$119.50Save $30.50
Use these three FREE print & go math worksheets to integrate math with a reading of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. These engaging math printables with Willy Wonka and candy themes can be used for math groups, number talks, math homework, fast finishers, morning work, math enrichment contracts, whole class problem solving, or Wonka Week FUN!
Recommended for 2nd and 3rd grade students
This Free Resource Includes:
- Candy Calculators (In/Out tables, addition and subtraction within 1,000)
- Oompa Loompa Equations (Addition and subtraction to 20, balancing equations)
- GOLDEN Ticket Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check)
- Answer keys for all problems
- Wonka Week info and links
Have a fab day Super Teacher,
Sign up for the Super Teacher e-mail list and be the first to know about exclusive freebies, new products, and get super teacher tips and tricks for your teacher toolbox delivered right to your inbox!
I created these to use for curricular integration during my class WONKA Week. To learn more about Wonka Week in my classroom, check out my Wonka Week blog post here.
If you like this product you might also like
Become a follower and be the first to know about new Super Teacher freebies and product launches. It's Easy!
Click HERE to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates from TpT when I upload new products to my store. I typically give a 20% discount on all new products for the first 48 hours, so please follow and get in on the discounted fun. Nothing’s better than saving some moolah!
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases. It's FREE!
Go to your “My Purchases” page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a blinking “Provide Feedback” option. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I love reading your comments and value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you!