Are you looking for a fun, engaging, and unique cooperative group project for your students to complete together after they have finished reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl?
For this Charlie and the Chocolate Factory group project, students work together to write and draw a picture about the main events that happened in the Chocolate Room, Invention Room, Nut Room, and Television Room. They also write a character description and draw a picture of Willy Wonka, Charlie Bucket, and the Oompa-Loompas. My students love completing this fun project with the members of their group!
Your students will be excited to work on this group project for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. This set of teaching resources includes 10 worksheets with templates that assemble into Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. The finished Chocolate Factory project measures 22 inches in width and 20 inches in height.
Everything that you need to complete these fun group projects is included in this set. All that you will need is scissors, a stapler, and coloring pencils. Your students will love working on this large group project together and the finished projects make a dynamic classroom or hallway display.
There are 46 worksheet/template pages included in this set, which is available as a PDF file:
1. Assembling Directions (3 pages) This set includes step by step directions on how to assemble the 10 pages of templates into a large chocolate factory.
2. First Draft Writing Worksheets (4 pages) On my first draft worksheets, I have designed the writing line spaces to match the spaces allotted on the final draft factory templates.
3. Final Draft Black and White Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory Templates (10 templates/worksheets) This unique and fun group project for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory includes 10 worksheets with templates that assemble into Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.
4. Final Draft Color Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory Templates (10 templates/worksheets)
5. Grading Rubric (1 page)
6. Willy Wonka Chocolate Bulletin Board Accent Pieces (8 pages) To help you in preparing your bulletin board display, I have included 8 bulletin board accent pieces in this set that contain chocolate bars and candy with related Willy Wonka names on them.
7. Two Bulletin Board Banners (each 5 pages long/10 pages total) To save you time in preparing your Charlie and the Chocolate Factory bulletin board display, I have provided two different banners for you to use for your classroom displays.