Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
5.17 MB | 114 pages
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Novel Unit Plans
My Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Novel unit plans focus on character analysis, writing summaries and story elements - perfect for the intermediate classroom! Whether you are reading this novel as a read aloud or a guided reading study, this unit plan is packed full of vocabulary development, comprehension activities, writing prompts and language development. There are over 100 pages of amazing resources!
Included in this novel unit plan:
1. Detailed lesson plans that cover 16 days of teaching (you can modify for the pace of your own class)
2. Vocabulary words for each chapter, activities and worksheets that can be used as quizzes if you wish.(answer keys included)
3. TONS of comprehension worksheets, graphic organizers and charts, mostly focusing on character development, summarizing, cause and effect and story elements.
4. Anchor charts and posters
5. Student journal pages (19 pages). These can be used as a journal for each student, or sheets you give as needed. All in black and white for easy copying.
6. 5 Comprehension question sheets - can be used as quizzes or tests (answer keys included)
7. Simile booklet & Perspective journals (student made)
8. Bulletin Board display suggestions
9. End of the novel character project
You won’t need anything else to teach this Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, except the books! All ready to go! Please leave me feedback (get free TpT points), follow my TpT store and my facebook page for updates and freebies, and enjoy teaching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! - Happy Teaching! Martha from "The Owl Spot"
Other items in my TpT store that would complement this unit well:
Poetry Anchor Charts: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Poetry-Form-Anchor-Charts-848455
FREE Multiple Meaning Words Task Cards:
Character Question Tags:
If you are happy with my product, please leave me a kind rating. If you have any questions, please email me so I can make this unit a pleasurable experience for you and your students!
Unit is created by Martha Hach and is intended for use in a single classroom. Please refer colleagues to my store for additional purchases, or purchase multiple licenses at a discounted rate.