Review names and vocabulary from the story Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl with this fun word search worksheet. Puzzlers must look for the words in all directions including backwards and diagonally and there are some overlapping words. This means it is a fairly challenging word search.
This would make a great handout for early finishers or as fun homework assignment when studying Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
The names and vocabulary words included in this puzzle are: Augustus, Blueberry, Bucket, Butterscotch, Charlie, Chocolate, Edible, Elevator, Everlasting, Factory, Gobstopper, Golden, Grandpa, Mike, Oompa Loompa, Poverty, Prize, Roald Dahl, Squirrel, Ticket, Veruca, Violet, Willy Wonka.
If you like this puzzle worksheet, you might also like:
• BFG Word Search
• Alice in Wonderland Word Search
• James and the Giant Peach Word Search
• Phantom Tollbooth Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥