This 97-page professional resource is designed to help you stay organized and sane throughout your evaluation process and evidence collection. You will receive a PowerPoint digital file full of resources to help you organize a thorough evidence and artifact binder to create your perfect portfolio. It supports teacher evaluation systems and annual review systems based on the Framework for Teaching Model by Charlotte Danielson.
Here is what you receive with your purchase:
- pages 1-4: Binder Cover Options
- pages 5-39: Domain and Component Title Pages
- pages 40-47: Blank Template Pages
- pages 48-49: Spine Options
- pages 50-76: Table Of Content Pages for your Binder
- pages 77-96: Important and Useful Additional Resources/Examples of Artifacts (a few examples: EDITABLE Lesson Plan Template, EDITABLE Record-keeping Documents, EDITABLE Seating Charts, EDITABLE Seating Chart Rationale page)
Be sure to view with the notes because there are helpful details and hints!
This is the Red and White Theme.
See the Fun Purple Theme here.
See the INK-SAVING Black and White Theme here.
This binder aligns with TESS, APPR and other state frameworks for evaluations.
All of my products are 50% off for the first 24 hours they are listed. Click here to follow me for future updates and product alerts!
©Kacie Travis. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.