Charlotte's Web Book Study, Reading and Writing Response Journal. This 38 page PDF contains the following to accompany the book "Charlotte's Web":
- Writer's response journal - 1/2 page for each of the 22 chapters.
- 1/2 page to keep track of characters in the book
- 1/2 page each to record the setting and plot (could print multiple copies for each chapter or just one)
- 3 pages of various sized clip art to use for bulletin boards, additional activities, labels, file folder games, etc... (both color and bl&white)
- One page each of posters (3 total) with topic and definition: character, setting, inferencing and plot
- 1 page of labels (colored)
- Overview questions for all chapters (to ensure comprehension)
- File folder book that includes:
- Compare/Contrast venn diagram (Charlotte and Wilbur)
- Teacher's Binder Cover
- Response Cards: front design and cards for each of the 22 chapters, character game and place the events in order. Includes answer cards for all questions.
Because I design and create all my work, I can customize anything to meet your needs. Please message me if you would like any of these things or other products customized.
The Creative Classroom by Felicia Clause is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.