Use this crossword puzzle to introduce or reinforce vocabulary and key facts while reading E. B. White's classic children's book, Charlotte's Web. It covers 24 vocabulary words and includes fun clues that kids will enjoy figuring out. The puzzle comes in two versions: one with a helpful word bank (good for less experienced puzzlers) and one without the word bank for a more challenging worksheet. Crosswords make a great introduction to a lesson, but they could also be used for a test.
The vocabulary words covered in this crossword are: Autumn, Avery, Barn, Buttermilk, Charlotte, County Fair, E B White, Fern, Gosling, Henry, Humble, Radiant, Runt, Salutations, Slop, Some Pig, Spring, Templeton, Terrific, Three, Trough, Uncle, Wilbur, Zuckerman
If you like this puzzle, you might also like:
• Charlotte's Web Puzzle Pack - GREAT VALUE!
• Charlotte's Web Word Search Puzzle
• Alice in Wonderland Word Search
• James and the Giant Peach Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.