This set of 148 Task Cards will help you assess a student's ability to identify and correct run-ons, use coordinating conjunctions properly, use commas properly, identify misspelled homophones, identify misspelled irregular past tense verb forms, use articles and more, all while reviewing this classic tale by E.B. White.
Teaching grammar through a great read makes better use of your class time.
Suggestions for using these Task Cards:
• Use after a Read Aloud or as you Read Aloud. The Task Cards are chronologically ordered so that you can review the contents of the previous chapter and grammar at the same time.
• Display in a pocket chart. Students record answers on the Student Worksheet.
• Use with students at a higher reading level who are fast finishers.
• Use for group work in Literature Circles.
• Send home as flashcards on a ring for students to work on with their parents.
Download the free preview
to take a closer look at this unique product.
This product is also sold at half-price along with a 25-page Novel Work grammar review. Click here
If you like what you see,
• then check out Charlotte's Web: Coordinating Conjunctions
• then follow me.
Look for the green star at the top and to the right on this page and click it to become a follower. The star is next to my store name: Grammar and Great Books
. When I add a new product, you will receive an e-mail with a link to its description. If you choose not to receive e-mails, simply go to My TpT and click on My Favorite Sellers. This is a list of the sellers you are following. You can turn off notification (from green to red).
• then visit my blog for top-notch teaching tips. www.GrammarAndGreatBooks.blogspot.com