Charlotte's Web Day let's celebrate
Charlotte's Web is the beloved classic by E.B White that is perfect to teach many things besides reading strategies. You can flexibly use this 48 page file year after year after a whole class read aloud of Charlotte's Web! This pack is more than a novel study, and goes beyond boring worksheets. This is the perfect companion for the book to develop a sense of community and to raise life-long readers.
In this pack you will find:
- Cover Page
- Credits and seller info page
- Note to the teacher
- Set the stage to engage materials: "salutations" bunting banner, "some pig, humble, terrific, and radiant" spider web words.
- "Some Class" friendship bulletin board: props, opinion writing printables, pictures, and examples on how to assemble the bulletin board.
- Baby spider balloonists STEM activity: Explicit directions, materials, photographs, and STEM mat.
- Memorable quotes for display: 5 quote posters for display in your classroom. Perfect for analyzing characters language.
- Theme at the barn cellar craftivity: Analyze and infer theme and character traits with this great craftivity.
- Charlotte and Wilbur treats: Recipes, tags, photographs and ideas.
- Charlotte's Web awards: To make connections with the characters in the story!
Thank you so much for considering my product and make sure to download the preview to see photographs of this product in action!
You may also read about this resource from my blog:
You may also enjoy my other "Let's Celebrate" resources:
Laura Graham - Where the Magic Happens
© 2016, Where the Magic Happens. Charlotte's Web Day Let's Celebrate - for single classroom use, please purchase multiple licenses (at a discount price) at check-out for whole-grade or school-wide use.
Key words: Opinion writing, STEM activities, reading strategies, character traits, theme, craftivity, Charlotte's Web.