Also included in
- This bundle combines a lapbook with a variety of comprehension activities with a set of comprehension quick checks to use for assessment. Now with a Google Slides™ version of the lapbook and GOOGLE FORMS™ version for each assessment! Perfect if you're doing distance learning!The Charlotte's Web Lapb$12.00$15.00Save $3.00
Lapbooks are an engaging way for students to keep track of their learning while reading E.B. White's Charlotte's Web! Students will develop a story map, create character trading cards, make grammar connections, and other extension activities to help their comprehension. This bundle includes both PRINT and DIGITAL versions to help with all of your classroom needs. Save 25% by buying both together!
These components can also work for interactive notebooks!
- Cover page to decorate
- Character trading cards
- Story map (with three versions for differentiation!)
- Grammar (Nouns, or Noun/Verb/Adjective variation)
- Critical Thinking Extension Activities
- Direction Section: each piece with detailed instructions for the teacher, including diagram
- Easy to Print Section
Grab this lapbook in a money saving BUNDLE with more activities for Charlotte's Web: Charlotte's Web BUNDLE!
What other teachers have said:
Franca F.: "The students enjoyed doing the lapbook, found it very easy to use, and I found it stimulted discussion among the groups about the novel. Excellent!"
Chelsey C.: "Loved this tool. It was a great project to use during the end of the year when we no longer have access to our devices and connected curriculum. The students loved the interactive quality of it and enjoyed making the folders their own. Tied in great to our end of the year Charlotte's Web party!"
Melissa B.: "My students just loved this! it was so easy to use and so organized. Thank you!"
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺