This package has everything needed to run a 6-8 week literature circle program - ideally for the novel Charlotte’s Web (although has the framework to be adapted to other novels also).
This file contains:
1. Picture and description for each Literature Circle Role
2. Chapter Notes (blank) for recording each week
3. Sample reading plan (PDF and editable)
4. Explanation for Teachers
5. Duotang Rubric for assessment
6. Homework Note
7. Self Reflection
8. Summative Project Ideas and Planning Sheet
9. Summative Project Rubric
Each of these files is provided in PDF (font and style protected), and pages, a few of them are also in .doc format for Word. If you want to edit it, you’ll need to have pages, but it is fully ready to use with only the PDF pages, just print and go.
This was developed for the Grade 3 level, but could also be used as high as Gr. 5.