PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
3.61 MB | 71 pages
Charlotte's Web by E.B White is a book that everyone remembers reading from elementary school. Give your students the opportunity to read this friendship-centered novel, and challenge their thinking, inferring, and responding with this essential novel companion.
This 71-page Charlotte's Web Novel Unit for grades 3-6 includes:
• character analysis work
• 13-pages of context clue word work to enhance vocabulary
• 22-pages of reader response questions
• character quote identification
• story map
• post-reading journal prompts for reflection
• end of novel project for post-reading evaluation
Novel not included, but FYI:
Grades 3 - 7
Grade level Equivalent: 4.4
Lexile® Measure: 680L
Guided Reading: R
Pride and Self-Esteem
I would love your feedback on this unit. Leaving feedback also gives you points to save money toward future purchases. Also be sure to FOLLOW ME, so you are aware of products as soon as they are posted.