Dear SLP Buyer,
Thank you for choosing my FREE DOWNLOAD, which I am excited to share. I developed these materials when I couldn’t find what I needed, at the time.
I was dubbed the “R Czar” years ago, by a SLP friend. She and other SLPs in the Washington DC area , routinely sent me their ‘hardest’ artic cases, many with intractable R distortions or Lateral Lisps My TpT materials were designed to make YOUR life easier , rather than as fun for your students. Let me know if these help!!
“Cheat Sheets for R… and More…” practical techniques, visuals, and motivational charts
• “Techniques for Eliciting R” -- for tracking cues, approaches, modifications which were successful --or not…
• “Birds to Tree” --activity to elicit/stabilize post-vocalic R, without distortion of the preceding vowel. Kids like saving the birds from the cat.
• “Speech Ladder, Single Phonemes” --goal sheet and ongoing progress report, combined!
• “Carryover Activities” --strategies, reminders to keep kids thinking about speech, outside of therapy …even when they don’t practice . Pam Marshalla included some in her 2010 book, Carryover Techniques.
Please review and rate this FREE DOWNLOAD …and please look at two other bundles from the R Czar:
Eliciting R: HOW to Actually Do it
Eliciting R: MORE of HOW to Do it
• Explaining, Demo-ing, and Rewarding: Charts and Graphs
• Mush- Mouths and Disorders of Overall Intelligibility
• Fixing Lateral Lisps