Have you ever struggled to keep up with your student's daily Check In and Check Out book? I know how you feel! If you are looking for an EASY and EFFECTIVE way to keep track of your student's ability to meet their daily goals then you need this booklet. The booklet is compact, easy to put together, and provides daily communication to parents. Features of the book:
- A cover that can be personalized by the student.
- Compact 4 in. by 9 in. size that uses less printing paper and home folder space.
- Space for three goals.
- Allows for a binding using either staples or black plastic comb binding.
- Teacher only needs to circle yes or no for each goal daily.
- Parents only need to initial daily.
I used this book last year and LOVED that I simply needed to flip to the next page of the book every Monday, write the dates for the week, and circle yes or no next to each goal at the end of each school day. The parents loved the compact size because it easily fit in her folder or small outside pocket of her backpack and that they only needed to initial each day. We both loved that since there were several goals for the student to meet daily, the parents could see which goals were met and which were not each day without me needing to write an essay for them to read through. This is the only Check In and Check Out book I will ever use.
*Note: To edit the document and type in the goals, simply open the PDF and add text. (To add text, go to "Tools" and click "Annotate.")