This resource is to help you keep track of books being checked out of your classroom.
Included in the set are:
- 3 different color sets of student numbers up to 32
- filler cards with pictures
- 3 different "Check It Out" posters
- 3 editable speech bubbles to write a message to students or if you have multiple classes, the name or period
- 3 options for student logs to keep an additional record of books checked out.
These numbers fit nicely in small pocket charts. This can be used in a few ways. Students can write the title of the book they are checking out on a post it and put it behind their number. Another option is to pull their number and put it in a bin until the book is returned. They can also log it on the student log sheets provided in the set.