Easy prep...easy print....easy engagement...CHECK! This pack includes 15 interactive checklists to help your learners master a variety of skills.
There is just something about being able to check something off of our list. We all know the feeling, right? So what is the purpose of a list? To keep all of our crazy lives in check and to make sure that we don’t miss a step, a beat, or a breath. Well, when it comes to academics, especially things that involve specific (or multiple) steps, we don’t want our students to miss a beat either. In this unit, I have included 15 interactive checklists to help students master a variety of skills. They simply keep track of each step with their bead. These can be laminated to use year after year, or can be placed in students’ notebooks for easy accessibility.
- Build a Burger Paragraph Writing (4 levels included)
- Give Me S'more Details
- Close Reading Strategies (3 different versions)
- P.S.A. Word Problem Attack Strategies
- C.U.B.E.S. Word Problem Attack Strategies
- Scientific Method
- The Writing Process
- Think A.R.M.S. Revising Strategies
- Think C.U.P.S. Editing Strategies
- Capitalization Rules
- Friendly Letter Writing
- Vocabulary Viper: Identify the meaning of unknown words
- O.R.E.O. Opinion Writing
- Fiction Story Elements
- Parts of a Plot
- Place Value Analysis Chart
Take a look at the preview for an inside look!