Also included in
- Save by purchasing this bundle! It includes the Budget and Checking Account lessons! Each lesson includes all of the print materials for a Budget and Checking Account Unit designed for a consumer math class. Both sets include materials for five days of lesson plans, topic flow chart, brain teaser$20.00$22.00Save $2.00
- Special Education teachers rejoice- your consumer math curriculum is right HERE! This bundle (1,000+ pages) includes all of the lesson units you need. If you are building a curriculum for a self-contained consumer course, this is the best way to get several 5 and 4 day lessons at a GREAT discounted$199.00$241.25Save $42.25
- Special Education teachers rejoice- your consumer math curriculum is right HERE! This curriculum (950+ pages) includes all of the lesson units you need. If you are building a curriculum for a self-contained consumer course, this bundle is the best way to get several 5 and 4 day lessons at a GREAT d$185.00$229.25Save $44.25
A checking account is a great way for beginners to learn the terms and functions of a bank and methods for managing money. This lesson unit includes all of the print materials for a Checking Account Unit designed for a high school self-contained consumer math class.
LEARNING OBJECTIVE: Given a specific purchase amount, write a check and record the purchase in the check register.
- Five day lesson plans
- Topic flow chart
- Brain teaser
- Student notes cover page
- 1 page reading passage
- Comprehension questions
- Writing prompt to activate prior knowledge
- Two levels of notes (differentiated)
- A more specific notes page with visuals
- Quick example reference note
- Guided practice
- Check to Check Register visual worksheet
- Two levels of assessment (differentiated)
- Word Search
- 16 Task Cards
- Functional Math 6 Question review
- Answer keys!!!
- Task Cards in Boom Card format for student review and assessment!
As noted, this lesson unit can easily be printed and used immediately! The materials are clean, easy to follow, and are consistent to all my other worksheets.
Check out the Listen and Learns and Reading Passage that compliment this lesson:
Checking Account Listen and Learn (PowerPoint)
Checking Account Listen and Learn (Google Friendly)
For related lessons, click below:
Use this lesson in conjunction with larger differentiated projects:
Want exclusive freebies, notifications of sales, and new resources? JOIN MY NEWSLETTER HERE!