I have been using my early literacy checklist for years. You can use it in several ways:
• To identify the needs of an individual student
• To identify the needs of a group
• To keep track of strategies you have taught or plan to teach
You might want to check out the complete assessment from which this resource is taken: Diagnostic Literacy Assessment for Beginning Guided Reading: K-1
Happy testing and teaching!
You can check out my related resources by going to the custom categories at my Teachers Pay Teachers store:
How to get TpT credit to use toward future purchases
1. Go to your My Purchases page.
2. Click on Provide Feedback for the item.
3. Give a rating and a comment—even a short one.
Each time you leave feedback, TpT gives you Feedback Credits that you can apply toward future purchases. It takes just a few seconds!
Be the first to learn about my new freebies, discounts, and products! To become a Follower
, click on the green star next to my store logo, at Many Roads to Reading
: I welcome you to leave a message or question for me at my TpT store,Many Roads to Reading
, or by email