Checks and Balances Chart/Graphic Organizer
14 TOTAL PAGES- GRAPHIC ORGANIZER, 3 ACTIVITY CHARTS TO FILL IN, TEACHER COPIES, STUDY GUIDE FOR EACH ACTIVITY, AND SHEET FOR STUDENTS TO CUT OUT.
- Printable black and white chart
- Color chart
- Chart boxes for students to cut out, this way students can manipulate the information or glue it into a notebook.
3 total activity charts:
- Activity to ask students to identify which branch has the power, this would be a good first step.
- Activity to identify which branch has the ability to perform certain checks.
- Activity chart to identify which 2 branches are involved with each kind of check.
Each chart comes with a teacher key. It also comes with a labeled chart that students could use as a study guide, notebook page, or even a foldable.
Please let me know if you have questions!
Please see my store for a checks and balances primary source (DBQ) activity to reinforce this topic!