To be used with "Checks and Balances of the U.S Constitution PPT located in a separate file on TPT.
1. Students receive worksheets and cutouts.
2. Teacher displays PPT while orally quizzing students about which list of checks in the cutouts apply to which branch on the worksheet.
3. Students cut and paste the individual lists into the appropriate space on the worksheet.
4. Students may color code the individual branches.
5. Squares could be distributed randomly. Students have to get up and move around to find others with the lists they need. (Treasure Hunt)
6. Can be used as review for previously taught lessons on Checks and Balances.
7. I find it useful to insert short videos into each PPT that relate to the topic. Copywrite concerns to not allow me to post the videos, but many are available for free easy download and use in your classroom with infringing on copywrite laws.