Another worksheet will just put your students to sleep. Engage your students with this digital card sort. With a total of 32 cards, your students will be able to identify ionic bonds, polar covalent bonds, nonpolar covalent bonds, and metallic bonds in multiple different ways.
Features that make Boom Cards awesome:
- Distance Learning - Whether students work on them in class or at home, Boom Cards make distance learning and 1:1 easy.
- Interactive - Game features keep students engaged and wanting more.
- Self-Grading - Save time! Lots of time.
- Paperless - No printing, photocopying, laminating, or cutting.
- Student Reports - With an inexpensive subscription to Boom Learning, you have access to individual student reports.
- Fast-Play - Without a subscription, your students can still enjoy learning with Boom Cards using Fast-Play. Fast-Play doesn’t provide student reports.
Boom Learning™ and Boom Cards™ are trademarks of Boom Learning, Inc. Used with permission.
NOTE: This is the digital version of the printable Chemical Bonds Card Sort Activity.