Also included in
- This bundle includes a 3-part movie guide, a podcast project, and several different game options for chemistry!$35.00$46.00Save $11.00
Looking for a fun way for students to practice and apply their knowledge of the periodic table of elements? This is a chemical element Bingo game that I created myself and use in Grades 8 - 12 classes. It contains clues for chemical elements 1 to 99 from the periodic table of elements.
This product includes:
- 20 different cards, each with atomic symbols randomly placed over 5 columns and 5 rows (I have the cards printed on card stock and have been using the same set for several years.)
- Clues that contain the atomic number, name, symbol, and trivia for each element. I tailor my clues to the class is front of me (i.e. their level and what we're currently working on in class).
The students need to use their periodic table of elements for many of the clues and it's a great way for them to become familiar with it. I use this game every first day of chemistry and periodically (ha!) throughout the year. It's always a hit!
Interested in other chemistry & organic chemistry products? Check out:
- Organic Nomenclature Assignment
- Organic Chemistry Reactions Package
- Organic Chemistry Functional Groups Market Game
- Gr. 11 Chemistry Mini Review Vocabulary Chain (SCH3U)
- Gr. 12 Chemistry Review Vocabulary Chain Part 1 (SCH4U)
- Gr. 12 Chemistry Review Vocabulary Chain Part 2 (SCH4U)
- Biochemistry Warm-Up Review Vocabulary Chain
- Chemical Element Podcast Project
- Chemistry Newspaper-style Course Guide
- Chemistry Bulletin Board Letters (FREEBIE!)
- Chemistry Theme Game Board
- Editable Jeopardy Template for any subject!