Quick project for an elements of the periodic table unit! Supports students' understanding of atomic structure and gives them a closer look at one element.
This document includes detailed project instructions and a template on which students can enter the information they find.
In this activity, students will:
- Pick one element to research.
- Draw the atomic structure of the atom.
- Research the element's physical characteristics, discovery, and uses.
- A grading guide is embedded in the instructions. Each section is assigned a certain number of points.
- This resource is not editable.
- Suggested websites for student research are included in the teacher notes section.
Please consider clicking HERE to follow Elevation Science on TPT!