Also included in
- This bundle includes a 3-part movie guide, a podcast project, and several different game options for chemistry!$35.00$46.00Save $11.00
Looking for a twist on a research project?
This project has students create their own podcast about a chemical element! It can be used for any course level when introducing the periodic table of elements. It is always a class favorite, especially as it has students contributing to their peers' projects as an interviewee or an actor in their commercials! You can read more about this product here.
This product includes:
- Teacher Guide
- Element Podcast Project outline (includes instructions and a checklist for both the informational and technological requirements) (.pdf, non-editable)
- Graphic organizer for student research(.pdf, non-editable)
- Element Podcast Project outline (includes instructions and a checklist for both the informational and technological requirements) (.ppt, editable)
- Graphic organizer for student research(.ppt, editable)
- Grading Option #1: 4-Level Rubric (.ppt; editable)
- Grading Option #2: Marking Scheme out of 40 points (.ppt, editable)
Students consistently love this project!
Interested in other chemistry & organic chemistry products? Check out:
- Organic Nomenclature Assignment
- Organic Chemistry Reactions Package
- Organic Chemistry Functional Groups Market Game
- Gr. 11 Chemistry Mini Review Vocabulary Chain (SCH3U)
- Gr. 12 Chemistry Review Vocabulary Chain Part 1 (SCH4U)
- Gr. 12 Chemistry Review Vocabulary Chain Part 2 (SCH4U)
- Biochemistry Warm-Up Review Vocabulary Chain
- Chemical Element Podcast Project
- Chemistry Newspaper-style Course Guide
- Chemistry Bulletin Board Letters (FREEBIE!)
- Chemistry Theme Game Board
- Editable Jeopardy Template for any subject!