Help your students build their proficiency in the skill of calculating Keq. Used as a bell-ringer, quiz, study station, review, students will be practicing calculating and applying Keq.
• Concept summary handouts for students, with detailed explanations of how to calculate Keq, both when provided with equilibrium concentrations and when only provided with starting concentrations and one equilibrium concentration. Students can study these on their own and/or teachers can use them as instructional aids in the classroom.
• Tip sheets for students, with helpful hints to be used as a resource when calculating Keq, to help build success.
• 10-question practice quiz with full answer key.
You might also like:
Bundle: Dimensional Analysis and Task CardsBundle: Balancing Chemical Equations and Task CardsBundle: Ionic Compounds and Task Cards
~ Art of Science and Math
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly! It helps me plan future products to create, to add value to the TpT community.
If you like this style of teaching, be the first to know about my new product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
© 2015 Art of Science and Math. This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.