Looking for a fun and creative project to engage your students this holiday season?! This project will get your students learning collaboratively by producing a holiday menu for a fictional party. This persuasive, writing project will challenge your students to identify substances, or food ingredients, that change with heat in order to become an entirely new product, which is a chemical reaction. This product includes directions, a two-page template, and rubric. This product includes the following vocabulary/main ideas:
* chemical reaction
Want more holiday activities to keep your students engaged all the way to the very last day before break? Check out my Winter Holiday Season Writing Activity- Philosophical Chairs
. Your students will not want to end the conversation and be performing argumentative writing naturally with ease!
1. Make sure to extract file in order to open the zipped file.
3. If you plan to share this lesson with another teacher, click the "licence to share" and save!
4. Four pages are in color (with black trim border) and the other four pages come without the black trim border. There are eight pages total. The cover of this product is also included (nine pages total counting the cover).
Check out my science bundles, which include:
• Table of contents, score sheet and teacher notes
• Teacher resources/strategies for grading/tips
• Pre-Assessment (can be used as warm-up)
• 5 Lessons: Cornell notes corresponding with PowerPoint and an activity
• Projects with rubrics and templates
• Assessments with answer keys and reflection activity
Scientific Investigation Unit Bundle- Science Interactive Notebook
Plate Tectonics Unit Bundle: Earth Science Interactive notebook
Rock and Mineral Unit Bundle: Earth Science Interactive notebook
Matter and Chemistry Unit Bundle- Physical Interactive Notebook
Earth Science/Astronomy Unit Bundle: Earth, Sun, and Moon
Solar System Unit Bundle: Notes, PowerPoint, projects, assessments, & Activities
Astronomy Unit: Stars, Galaxies, and the Universe
Astronomy Mega Bundle
, which includes all three of my astronomy bundles.
I ♥ Followers!
Be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches! Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the “Follow Me” star under The Teacher Time Saver. Don't forget to leave a review too!
The Teacher Time Saver