Guide can be used as a review or assessment. Includes Chemical Change, Chemical Property, Dissolving, Coefficient, Law of Conservation of Mass, Product, Reactant,, Endothermic Process, Exothermic Process, Law of Conservation of Energy, 1) Distinguish between physical and chemical changes.
2) Identify examples of chemical and physical changes.
3) Determine how a chemical reaction satisfies the law of conservation of mass.
4) Write a balanced chemical equation.
5) Identify 2 common chemical reactions.
6) Compare and contrast endothermic and exothermic reactions.
7) Identify forms of energy produced in a reaction.
Includes answer key.