Use these 16 task cards to help your students review chemical reactions. This PDF includes 16 task cards over chemical reactions. Student answer sheets and teacher answer key are provided. Ideas on ways to use them in the science classroom are also included.
For students to be successful with utilizing these cards, they should have prior knowledge of the following concepts and/or vocabulary:
- Chemical/Physical changes
- Evidence that a chemical reaction has occurred (including gas formation, odor change, unexpected color change, temperature change, formation of a precipitate, etc..)
- how to model a chemical reaction story/scenario with a chemical equation
- difference between elements, atoms, molecules, compounds
- how to count atoms
- reactants, yield, products
- Law of Conservation of Mass and recognizing a balanced equation
- 2 of the task cards require students to bubble in their answer document on a griddable
Buy the Bundle and Save! A Whole Watt-a Task Cards includes this set along with 13 others.
Buy the Bundle and receive all future task card set additions, revisions and updates at no additional cost to you!