This PDF includes 36 task cards over chemical/physical changes and basic chemical formulas. Student answer sheets and teacher answer key are provided. Ideas on ways to use them in the science classroom are also included.
For students to be successful with utilizing these cards, they should have prior knowledge of the following concepts and/or vocabulary:
- evidence and definitions of chemical and physical changes
- distinguishing between elements and compounds on the most basic level
- counting atoms in a chemical formula
- counting the number of elements in a chemical formula
- the basic structure of a chemical equation
Buy the Bundle and Save! A Whole Watt-a Task Cards includes this set along with 13 others.
Buy the Bundle and receive all future task card set additions, revisions and updates at no additional cost to you!