Students take data on pressure and volume as they pressurize a 1-L or 2-L bottle. Directions on how to make the bottles or where to purchase the bottles included. The make-up lab sheet makes a great worksheet to introduce the relationship between P and V. Included PDF/Word.
• Calculate P x V and find it is constant
• Graph P vs V
• Graph P vs 1/V
• Student Lab Sheet
• Student Lab Make-up Sheet for Absent Students
• Student Lab Sheet with Answers in Italics
• Lab Quiz - Use as exit ticket, next day warm-up or quiz
• Lab Quiz Answer Key
• Teaching Tips and Set-up Directions
• Follow-up Problem Based Lab
This lab is included in Teacher Friendly Chemistry Binder 2 PDF/Word. Consider buying the WORD /PDF:
Chemistry Lab Bundle: Teacher Friendly Chem Binder 2 PDF/ Word 29 Labs 27 Inq.
You may also like:
Lab: Introduction to Gas Laws
Lab: Making of an Air Bag
Teacher Friendly Chemistry Chapter Planning Pages
Copyright©Deanna York as Teacher Friendly Chemistry. This product is intended for classroom and personal use only. Posting or distributing Teacher Friendly Chemistry products for public view violates Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).