Relevancy and Nomenclature! A great way for students to make connections to everyday household items. A quick way to get students out of their seat and practice stoichiometry.
• Write down active ingredient name
• Give chemical formula for active ingredient
• Check to see if any hazard warning
• Classify as a cleaner, medication or edible food ingredient
• Student Lab Sheet
• Student Lab Make-up Sheet for Absent Students
• Student Lab Sheet with Answers in Italics
• Lab Quiz - Use as exit ticket, next day warm-up or quiz
• Lab Quiz Answer Key
• Teaching Tips and Set-up Directions
This lab is included in Teacher Friendly Chemistry Binder 1 PDF/Word.
Before purchasing consider buying the WORD and PDF:
Chemistry Lab Bundle: Teacher Friendly Chem Binder 1 PDF/Word 31 Labs 17 Inq.
Teacher Friendly Chemistry Chapter Planning Pages