Also included in
- Getting students to understand chemistry, intermolecular forces, or stoichiometry is hard. Nevermind students paying attention when your materials are boring and complicated. Which is why the Complete Chemistry Doodle Note Bundle visually breaks down every step of complicated chemistry topics in a w$64.00$77.50Save $13.50
Do you have trouble finding a lesson that explains VSEPR simply? These doodle notes will explain this advanced chemistry topic to make it easier for you to teach and easy for students to follow. These notes cover ionic bonding, covalent bonding, electron domain, electron geometry, and molecular geometry.
In fact, after using these notes, a teacher emailed me and told me SHE learned from the VSEPR doodle notes!
These notes will really help your students see what is going on and know why we must work the problems the way we do! That visual and explanation will save you time and headache!
This is the unit three packet for Chemistry Doodle Notes. I am building several Doodle Note units and this is the third unit. This unit is included in the growing bundle. If you already know you want all of these Doodle Notes, purchase the bigger bundle. You win by purchasing now at a discounted price! I increase the price as I add products.
Included Doodle Notes:
- VSEPR Doodle Notes
- Ionic and Covalent Doodle Notes
- Molecular Orbital Theory Doodle Notes(Just Added!)
- Hybridization Doodle Notes (Coming Soon!)
- Polar vs. Nonpolar Doodle Notes
- Currently 34 pages (17 pages of keys)
These doodle notes will help your students visualize the cations, anions, quantum numbers, electron configurations, atomic orbitals, and much more!
Benefits & Features
- The worksheets contain spaces for students to write definitions (provided) and additional notes as needed!
- You won't have to explain "But, how do you know it's that shape?" 50 times. The electron geometry worksheet holds your students' hands.
- This worksheet will be a color coded resource your students can reference throughout the chemistry course. This will reduce questions!
- Characters are drawn to be memorable reminders for common concepts. Ex: The electron asks for help with electron domain because he knows he screwed up!
- Pages can be used individually so you can differentiate for your classroom. Use the pages you need. Save the rest for later.
Other Awesome Products!
Molar Mass Topics
Other Chemistry Topics You'd Like
Earn More Points for FREE Worksheets by Reviewing This Product
I Love Hearing Your Feedback
• Please take a moment to provide feedback on my work. I work hard to make sure my products and resources are useful to you and your students. Positive comments, constructive comments, and "I'd like to see her add a ______ to this worksheet" all help me design worksheets, handouts, and other classroom resources that solve your classroom needs. Plus, it earns you points to use as a discount!
Be the first to know about my sales, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. After that, you will receive email updates about the new things I’m making to help you and your students.
• Join my email list for freebies and new ideas on teaching topics in chemistry and math in a very fun way!
Connect With Me Online!
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers_CoScine
Follow me on my blog CoScine Creative
Follow me on Instagram