Tired of googling images of chemical structures for your worksheets and tests? This download includes 125 high quality .png images of chemical structures commonly used in biology. It includes
• all 20 amino acids
• base pairs (A, G, C, T, U)
• DNA and RNA nucleosides (base pair + ribose or deoxyribose)
• DNA and RNA nucleotides (base pair + ribose or deoxyribose + phosphate)
• glucose and galactose
• functional groups
• Common molecules (3-D, and 2-D structures)
---- carbon dioxide
---- carbon monoxide
---- hydrogen peroxide
---- acetic acid
---- nitrogen gas
---- oxygen gas
---- hydrogen gas
Each image has a transparent background, and can be easily resized to fit any worksheet, powerpoint presentation, or poster. You can use these for your products here at Teachers Pay Teachers.
- You may use the graphics in your classroom.
- You may use the graphics commercially in teaching materials sold through stores such as TPT, so long as credit is given to my store. ("Clipart © TheTriplePoint | bit.ly/TriplePoint"), and the file is flattened into a .pdf or .jpeg.
Looking for more chemical structures? Check out my other listing:
Chemistry Clip Art: Chemical Structures for Common Compounds, Ions, and Elements