This chemistry puzzle bundle contains six puzzles currently and their topics include metals, valence electrons, element type, solubility rules, and molecular geometry. I will be adding puzzles periodically and this bundle will grow in size and in price accordingly. Buy now and get all my future chemistry puzzles free!
Want to see a sample? Check out my free puzzle here!
This bundle contains the following puzzles:
1. Color by Acids and Bases: Students color sectors in the puzzle while identifying strong/weak acids/bases.
2. Color by Solubility Rules: Students color sectors in the puzzle while using common compound solubility rules.
3. Color by Element Type: Students color sectors in the puzzle while identifying elements as metals, nonmetals, and metalloids.
4. Color by Valence Electron Number: Students color sectors in the puzzle while identifying which elements have 1-8 valence electrons.
5. Color by Molecular Shape: Students color parts of a Christmas tree while identifying the molecular shape for several different compounds.
6. Color by Intermolecular Forces: Students color parts of a firefly while identifying intermolecular forces at work between molecules of a particular compound.
Check out my Chemistry Unit Worksheet Bundles - Half Pages full of practice problems!
Unit 1 Worksheet Bundle: Matter and Measurement
Unit 2 Worksheet Bundle: Atoms, Ions, Isotopes, and Compound Naming
Unit 3 Worksheet Bundle: Stoichiometry and Balancing Chemical Equations
Unit 4 Worksheet Bundle: Solubility and Solution Chemistry
If you have any questions, suggestions, or corrections, please leave a question on the question and answer section of my store and I will get back to you quickly!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
**Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
How to be the first to know about my discounts, freebies, and new products:
**Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
6 puzzles plus answer keys