Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Many visual notes, sketch, doodle, or diagram notes are just note organizers. These are different because they are for the high school level, and illustrate difficult topics like net ionic equations.
These notes will really help your students see what is going on and know why we must work the problems the way we do! That see and why....will save you time and headache!
This is a growing bundle. That means I will be adding at least 10 more doodle notes. You win by purchasing now at a discounted price! I increase the price as I add products.
The final value is estimated at $82. Right now it is 65% off! Excellent 6 month investment!
******Purchase this listing if you want to have ALL of the Doodle notes I create. ******
Included Doodle Notes:
- Cation and Anion Doodle Notes
- Subatomic Particle Doodle Notes
- Ionic Covalent Doodle Notes
- Molar Mass Doodle Notes
- Quantum Number Doodle Notes
- Solubility Rules Doodle Notes
- Balancing Equations Doodle Notes
- Writing Chemical Compounds (Formulas)
- Naming Chemical Compounds
- Polar vs. Nonpolar Doodle Notes
- Empirical Formula Doodle Notes
- Periodic Table Doodle Notes
- Periodic Trend Doodle Notes
- VSEPR Doodle Notes
- Intermolecular Forces Doodle Notes (Coming soon)
- 146 pages (45 pages of keys)
Benefits & Features
- This worksheet contains a periodic table your students can reference throughout the worksheet sections. This will increase their learning time!
- You won't have to explain where do these numbers come from 50 times!
- This worksheet will be a color coded resource your students can reference throughout the solubility rules sections. This will reduce questions!
- You won't have to explain why we need to write out net ionic equations-They will see the precipitate being formed.
- Students will learn the solubility rules faster because the information is organized in a very easy to understand way.
Periodic table is included and recommended for the calculations to work out exactly right on the molar mass page!
Other Awesome Products!
Molar Mass Topics
Other Chemistry Topics You'd Like
Earn More Points for FREE Worksheets by Reviewing This Product
I Love Hearing Your Feedback
• Please take a moment to provide feedback on my work. I work hard to make sure my products and resources are useful to you and your students. Positive comments, constructive comments, and "I'd like to see her add a ______ to this worksheet" all help me design worksheets, handouts, and other classroom resources that solve your classroom needs. Plus, it earns you points to use as a discount!
Be the first to know about my sales, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. After that, you will receive email updates about the new things I’m making to help you and your students.
• Join my email list for freebies and new ideas on teaching topics in chemistry and math in a very fun way!
Connect With Me Online!
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers_CoScine
Follow me on my blog CoScine Creative
Follow me on Instagram