Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
Getting students to understand chemistry, intermolecular forces, or stoichiometry is hard. Nevermind students paying attention when your materials are boring and complicated. Which is why the Complete Chemistry Doodle Note Bundle visually breaks down every step of complicated chemistry topics in a way that Emma H. describes as "engaging."
These are different because they are for the high school level, and illustrate difficult topics like net ionic equations and solubility rules. Leah G. and Denise S. "love the solubility rules since not many other doodle notes have that topic."
These notes will really help your students see what is going on and know why we must work the problems the way we do. That visual and understanding....will save you time and headache. Teacher Pamela N. says "these diagrams really do make a difference in understanding."
Over the course of 2021, I'm adding 70 more pages. The best part? When you purchase today, you get access to all future doodle notes covering a wide variety of topics. As Courtney M. put it, "these are quality and you can tell the time and effort she put into the doodle notes."
When this bundle is complete, it will be valued at $150. When you purchase today, you will save $108.
******Purchase this listing if you want to have ALL of the Doodle notes I create. ******
Included Doodle Notes:
- Cation and Anion Doodle Notes
- Subatomic Particle Doodle Notes
- Stoichiometry Doodle Notes
- Ionic Covalent Doodle Notes
- Molar Mass Doodle Notes
- Quantum Number Doodle Notes
- Solubility Rules Doodle Notes
- Balancing Equations Doodle Notes
- Writing Chemical Compounds (Formulas)
- Naming Chemical Compounds
- Polar vs. Nonpolar Doodle Notes
- Empirical Formula Doodle Notes
- Periodic Table Doodle Notes
- Periodic Trend Doodle Notes
- VSEPR Doodle Notes
- Intermolecular Forces Doodle Notes
- pH Doodle Notes
- Acids and Bases (Coming Soon)
- Molecular Orbital (Just Added!)
- Nuclear Chemistry (Coming Soon)
- Oxidation Reduction Redox (Coming Soon)
- Gibbs Free Energy (Coming Soon)
- Gas Laws (Just Added!)
- Significant Figures (Just Added!)
- Rate Law (Coming Soon)
- Rutherford, JJ Thompson, etc (Coming Soon)
- Molarity and Molality (Coming Soon)
- Percent Composition (Coming Soon)
- 156 pages (78 pages of keys)
After Buying the Complete Chemistry Doodle Note Bundle...
- Reduce differences in student calculations through using the included periodic table.
- You won't have to explain "Where do these numbers come from?" 50 times because the steps are written and conceptually illustrated.
- Reduce questions through using these as color coded resources your students can reference throughout the year to remind them when they forget how to do something.
- You won't have to explain why we need to write out net ionic equations-They will see the precipitate being formed.
- Increase the amount of material you can cover since students will understand the concepts faster.
- Use the notes for multiple levels of classes since "they are differentiated". That's teacher Jen L.'s favorite part.
Periodic table is included and recommended for the calculations to work out exactly like the key.
"I love the differentiated levels of notes. It makes it easy to lesson-plan for different class levels!"
"These doodle notes were awesome! The solubility were my favorite as they were visual and well organized."
Other Chemistry Topics I've Made Easy to Teach:
Molar Mass Topics
Other Chemistry Topics You'd Like
Earn More Points for FREE Worksheets by Reviewing This Product
I Love Hearing Your Feedback
• Please take a moment to provide feedback on my work. I work hard to make sure my products and resources are useful to you and your students. Positive comments, constructive comments, and "I'd like to see her add a ______ to this worksheet" all help me design worksheets, handouts, and other classroom resources that solve your classroom needs. Plus, it earns you points to use as a discount!
Be the first to know about my sales, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. After that, you will receive email updates about the new things I’m making to help you and your students.
• Join my email list for freebies and new ideas on teaching topics in chemistry and math in a very fun way!
Worried I don't know what I'm talking about? Read my latest chemistry blog posts
Connect With Me Online!
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers_CoScine
Follow me on my blog CoScine Creative
Follow me on Instagram