Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Getting students to understand chemistry, intermolecular forces, or stoichiometry is hard. Nevermind students paying attention when your materials are boring and complicated. Which is why the Complete Chemistry Doodle Note Bundle visually breaks down every step of complicated chemistry topics in a way that is engaging to students.
These are different because they are for the high school level, and illustrate difficult topics like net ionic equations.
These notes will really help your students see what is going on and know why we must work the problems the way we do. That visual and understanding....will save you time and headache.
Over the course of 2021, I'm adding 90 more pages. The best part? When you purchase today, you get access to all future doodle notes covering a wide variety of topics.
When this bundle is complete, it will be valued at $150. When you purchase today, you will save $108.
******Purchase this listing if you want to have ALL of the Doodle notes I create. ******
Included Doodle Notes:
- Cation and Anion Doodle Notes
- Subatomic Particle Doodle Notes
- Ionic Covalent Doodle Notes
- Molar Mass Doodle Notes
- Quantum Number Doodle Notes
- Solubility Rules Doodle Notes
- Balancing Equations Doodle Notes
- Writing Chemical Compounds (Formulas)
- Naming Chemical Compounds
- Polar vs. Nonpolar Doodle Notes
- Empirical Formula Doodle Notes
- Periodic Table Doodle Notes
- Periodic Trend Doodle Notes
- VSEPR Doodle Notes
- Intermolecular Forces Doodle Notes (Just Added!)
- pH Doodle Notes
- Acids and Bases (Coming Soon)
- Nuclear Chemistry (Coming Soon)
- Oxidation Reduction Redox (Coming Soon)
- Gibbs Free Energy (Coming Soon)
- Gas Laws (Coming Soon)
- Significant Figures (Coming Soon)
- Rate Law (Coming Soon)
- Rutherford, JJ Thompson, etc (Coming Soon)
- Molarity and Molality (Coming Soon)
- Percent Composition (Coming Soon)
- 156 pages (78 pages of keys)
After Buying the Complete Chemistry Doodle Note Bundle...
- This worksheet contains a periodic table your students can reference throughout the worksheet sections. This will increase their learning time!
- You won't have to explain where do these numbers come from 50 times!
- This worksheet will be a color coded resource your students can reference throughout the solubility rules sections. This will reduce questions!
- You won't have to explain why we need to write out net ionic equations-They will see the precipitate being formed.
- Students will learn the solubility rules faster because the information is organized in a very easy to understand way.
Periodic table is included and recommended for the calculations to work out exactly right on the molar mass page!
"I love the differentiated levels of notes. It makes it easy to lesson-plan for different class levels!"
"These doodle notes were awesome! The solubility were my favorite as they were visual and well organized."
Other Awesome Products!
Molar Mass Topics
Other Chemistry Topics You'd Like
Earn More Points for FREE Worksheets by Reviewing This Product
I Love Hearing Your Feedback
• Please take a moment to provide feedback on my work. I work hard to make sure my products and resources are useful to you and your students. Positive comments, constructive comments, and "I'd like to see her add a ______ to this worksheet" all help me design worksheets, handouts, and other classroom resources that solve your classroom needs. Plus, it earns you points to use as a discount!
Be the first to know about my sales, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. After that, you will receive email updates about the new things I’m making to help you and your students.
• Join my email list for freebies and new ideas on teaching topics in chemistry and math in a very fun way!
Worried I don't know what I'm talking about? Read my latest chemistry blog posts
Connect With Me Online!
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers_CoScine
Follow me on my blog CoScine Creative
Follow me on Instagram