Also included in
- Getting students to understand chemistry, intermolecular forces, or stoichiometry is hard. Nevermind students paying attention when your materials are boring and complicated. Which is why the Complete Chemistry Doodle Note Bundle visually breaks down every step of complicated chemistry topics in a w$64.00$77.50Save $13.50
Many visual notes, sketch, doodle, or diagram notes are just note organizers. These are different because they are for the high school level, and illustrate difficult topics. These notes cover molar mass, cations and anions, ionic and covalent bonding, protons, neutrons, and electrons.
These notes will really help your students see what is going on and know why we must work the problems the way we do! That see and why will save you time and headache!
This is the unit two packet for Chemistry Doodle Notes. I am building several Doodle Note units and this is the second unit. This unit is included in the growing bundle. If you already know you want all of these Doodle Notes, purchase the bigger bundle. You win by purchasing now at a discounted price! I increase the price as I add products.
Included Doodle Notes:
- Balancing Chemical Equation Doodle Notes
- Writing Chemical Formula Doodle Notes
- Naming Compounds Doodle Notes
- Stoichiometry Doodle Notes (Just Added!)
- Empirical Formula Doodle Notes
- Currently 62 pages (30 pages of keys)
These doodle notes will help your students visualize the cations, anions, quantum numbers, electron configurations, atomic orbitals, and much more!
Benefits & Features
- The worksheets contain spaces for students to write definitions(provided) and additional notes as needed!
- You won't have to explain, "where do these numbers come from?" 50 times. The empirical formula worksheet holds your students' hands.
- This worksheet will be a color coded resource your students can reference throughout the chemistry course. This will reduce questions!
- Characters are drawn to be memorable reminders for common concepts. Ex: The anion is a crying onion. Cations are always yellow.
- Pages can be used individually so you can differentiate for your classroom. Use the pages you need. Save the rest for an upper or lower class.
Other Awesome Products!
Molar Mass Topics
Other Chemistry Topics You'd Like
Earn More Points for FREE Worksheets by Reviewing This Product
I Love Hearing Your Feedback
• Please take a moment to provide feedback on my work. I work hard to make sure my products and resources are useful to you and your students. Positive comments, constructive comments, and "I'd like to see her add a ______ to this worksheet" all help me design worksheets, handouts, and other classroom resources that solve your classroom needs. Plus, it earns you points to use as a discount!
Be the first to know about my sales, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. After that, you will receive email updates about the new things I’m making to help you and your students.
• Join my email list for freebies and new ideas on teaching topics in chemistry and math in a very fun way!
Connect With Me Online!
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers_CoScine
Follow me on my blog CoScine Creative
Follow me on Instagram