Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Also included in
- ~ Surviving Chemistry Ultimate Googleable Activities - Online Resource Products ~~ Save over $100 dollars from buying individual products ~The most comprehensive, complete, and consistent interactive online resource for chemistry to support your in-class, virtual, and hybrid education.Excellent Reso$244.00$344.50Save $100.50
Bundle $aver: This bundle contains 12 units (30 sets) of my interactive googabulary products; quick, simple, and straightforward vocab term activities on Google Form.
Made to support your Google Classroom, in-class, virtual, or hybrid education model.
Googabulary Online Vocab Activities (Google Form) ~Editable~
- Chemistry vocab terms and definition form-filling activity sets on Google Form.
- Two or more sets of work for each of the 12 chemistry topics.
- Excellent as a warm-up, bell-ringer, or vocab review work online.
- Build and Boost strong vocabulary knowledge and memorization.
- Easy and quick one or two-word form-filling responses
- Convenience, doable, easy high marks for students of all skill levels
- Quick and prep-free assignment
- Multi-Purpose as a bell-ringer, review for a test, or intro to a lesson
- Comprehensive and covers most if not all HS chem terminologies
- Auto and touch-free grading
Chemistry Googabulary Bundle:
325 vocab terms in 30 sets covering the following topics.
- Matter, Energy, and Change
- Periodic Table
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Intermolecular Forces
- Chemical Formulas and Types of Reactions
- Moles and Stoichiometry
- Aqueous Solutions
- Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Kinetics and Equilibrium
- Organic Chemistry
- Redox and Electrochemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
30-Question Preview: I highly recommend that you preview this product.
- 2 to 3 questions selected from each topic.
- The same preview is used for all 12-topic and bundle products
- A great way to see the format, type, and level of questions before buying
Buy this bundle to get consistency throughout the year, and of course, $ave money. Thanks.