Notes about this product:
[A] Due to the recent implementation of my topic specific interactive notebook series, I have re-packaged this best-selling product as a general set of graphic organizers and have drastically reduced the price. Several of the IGOs that were part of this product were incorporated into a topic specific interactive notebook [see links down below]. If you purchased the original set PRIOR to 10/24/15 and need to re-download the items, then please email me with your TpT customer name and date of purchase [you can find this under the “My Purchases” section of your account]. Once I have confirmed this I will send you the original files.
[B] Includes the following topics:
• Acids and bases || Classification of Matter || Physical and Chemical changes || Physical and Chemical properties || The Metric System || Periodic Table (5 versions)
[C] Check out my other chemistry interactive notebook items :
---- Middle School Chemistry Bundle for Interactive Notebooks Includes all of the topics of the High School version EXCEPT ionic bonding, covalent bonding, and the mole concept.
---- High School Chemistry Bundle for Interactive Notebooks
Includes the next SEVEN (7) products below:
• Atomic Structure for Chemistry Interactive Notebooks
• Ionic Bonding for Chemistry Interactive Notebooks
• Covalent (Molecular) Bonding for Chemistry Interactive Notebooks
• Periodic Table of Elements for Chemistry Interactive Notebooks
• Numbers in Science for the Chemistry Interactive Notebooks
• Conservation of Mass for the Chemistry Interactive Notebooks
• The Mole Concept for the Chemistry Interactive Notebooks
[D] A single purchase of this product is for individual classroom use by the purchaser only. Additional licenses may be purchased for wide-use distribution (e.g. campus, district, etc.).
[E] You may click here to view the copyright for my products, which will be strictly enforced
; however, it is listed in the product. Disregarding the copyright of this product may subject you to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and legal action.
"Bond with James" on social media for additional insights, videos, and strategies:
Newsletter - find out about new products, updates, sales, and time specific flash freebies
Bond with James' Blog
Graphic Organizers for the Chemistry Interactive Notebook (General) created by © James Lyas (Bond with James), All Rights Reserved.
This product is a flattened PDF file and not editable. Additionally, it may not be displayed in print or electronically (i.e. uploaded to a website).