Also included in
- Science Interactive Notebook - All of my best-selling science interactive notebooks products in one bundle. This bundle is priced to save over 30% off buying each of the products at their individual prices. *** Top 25 Resources All-Time on TpT ***The Interactive Notebook Bundle is essential for tea$56.00$70.00Save $14.00
The Chemistry Interactive Notebook Bundle is essential for teachers who want to provide their students with an interactive experience when teaching Chemistry concepts.
Both print and digital versions are included in this purchase. These Chemistry activities are a fantastic resource for a traditional classroom setting, a 1:1 environment, or students who are distance learning.
What Topics Are Included?
- Acids and Bases
- Balancing Chemical Equations
- Chemical Bonds
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Counting Atoms and Elements
- Elements, Compounds, and Mixtures
- Metals, Nonmetals, and Metalloids
- Organic Compounds
- Periodic Table and Reactivity
- Properties of Water
- Solids Liquids and Gases
Digital Versions Include:
- one-of-a-kind digital interactive notebook PowerPoint file for Chemistry
- the ability to upload the PPT to Google Slides and attach to assignments in MS Teams, Schoology, Canvas, etc.
- reflection pages to demonstrate understanding
- space for students to add notes
- teacher answer key
- a separate modified digital version for students with accommodations
Paper Versions Include:
- a complete set of blank Chemistry interactive notebook templates
- pre-filled templates for students with modifications or students who have been absent
- color photos to demonstrate how each template is used.
Looking for a Complete Lesson to Complement the INBs?
The INB templates are included in the Kesler Science 5E Lessons. The lessons also include Presentations, Notes, Homework, Student Projects, Station Labs, Assessments, Engagement Activities, and more. Check them out here.
This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Permission is granted to print the files for distribution to the original downloader’s students ONLY. Copying, either in paper form or electronically, for more than one teacher is prohibited without additional licenses. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Files can be shared by one teacher to that teacher’s students through an LMS or other platform ONLY if access to the files is limited solely to that teacher’s students by a login or access code. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. Copyright © Kesler Science, LLC. All rights reserved by author.