(6th-8th grade) This Chemistry Jeopardy Challenge is a fun and interactive way to take (what can be) the mundane incorporation of the periodic table and turn it into something engaging and interactive for your middle school students. Break up the monotony of drill and practice when teaching your unit over the periodic table.
The questions include content covering:
(1) Proton, neutron, and electron particle charge, mass, and location.
(2) Metal, Non-Metal, and Metalloid properties.
(3) Bonding/Reactivity/Valence electrons.
(4) Groups/Family names and characteristics.
(5) Period numbers and energy levels/clouds.