Complete lesson! The students are given a monoprotic, diprotic and triprotic unknown acidic solid and the molar mass of each solid to titrate and determine acid identity. Teaching worksheet included with warm-up, mini-lecture and lab ticket. PDF/Word
• Titrate to find Normality of acidic solution using NV=NV
• Calculate Molarity using Grams and Volume
• Compare Normality to Molarity to find # ionizable hydrogen ions.
• Student Lab Sheet
• Student Lab Make-up Sheet for Absent Students
• Student Lab Sheet with Answers in Italics
• Lab Quiz - Use as exit ticket, next day warm-up or quiz
• Lab Quiz Answer Key
• Teaching Tips and Set-up Directions
This lab is included in Teacher Friendly Chemistry Binder 2 PDF/Word. Consider buying the WORD and PDF:
You may also like:
Copyright©Deanna York as Teacher Friendly Chemistry. This product is intended for classroom and personal use only. Posting or distributing Teacher Friendly Chemistry products for public view violates Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).