The students are given a monoprotic, diprotic and triprotic unknown acidic solid and the molar mass of the solid. This can be a complete lesson as a worksheet is included as a warm-up, mini-lecture and lab ticket.
• Titrate to find Normality of acidic solution using NV=NV
• Calculate Molarity using Grams and Volume
• Compare Normality to Molarity to find # ionizable hydrogen ions.
• Student Lab Sheet
• Student Lab Make-up Sheet for Absent Students
• Student Lab Sheet with Answers in Italics
• Lab Quiz - Use as exit ticket, next day warm-up or quiz
• Lab Quiz Answer Key
• Teaching Tips and Set-up Directions
This lab is included in Teacher Friendly Chemistry Binder 2 PDF/Word.
Before purchasing consider buying the WORD and PDF:
Chemistry Lab Bundle: Teacher Friendly Chem Binder 2 PDF/ Word 29 Labs 27 Inq.
Teacher Friendly Chemistry Chapter Planning Pages