First day into acids and base!. Students use Litmus Paper and pH Paper to test household items. No lecture learning activity. PDF/Word
• Red to Blue Litmus Basic
• Blue to Red Litmus Acidic
• pH > 7 Basic, pH < 7 Acidic
• Student Lab Sheet
• Student Lab Make-up Sheet for Absent Students
• Student Lab Sheet with Answers in Italics
• Lab Quiz - Use as exit ticket, next day warm-up or quiz
• Lab Quiz Answer Key
• Teaching Tips and Set-up Directions
• Follow-up Problem Based Lab
This lab is included in Teacher Friendly Chemistry Binder 2 PDF/Word. Consider buying the WORD and PDF:
Chemistry Lab Bundle: Teacher Friendly Chem Binder 2 PDF/ Word 29 Labs 27 Inq.
You may also like:
Lab: Percent Acetic Acid in Vinegar
Lab: Identification of an Organic Acid using Equivalents
Lab: Is it mono, di or triprotic?
Lab: Standardization of NaOH Complete Lesson
Lab: Introduction to Acid Base Titrations
Teacher Friendly Chemistry Chapter Planning Pages
Copyright©Deanna York as Teacher Friendly Chemistry. This product is intended for classroom and personal use only. Posting or distributing Teacher Friendly Chemistry products for public view violates Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).