Students love this competition between lab groups to make the best air bag! The competition begins by challenging students to exactly fill a Zip-Loc bag. PDF /Word
• Balanced an equation
• Use stoichiometry to determine reactant amounts
• Use ideal gas law to determine moles of gas needed
• Student Lab Sheet
• Student Lab Make-up Sheet for Absent Students
• Student Lab Sheet with Answers in Italics
• Lab Quiz - Use as exit ticket, next day warm-up or quiz
• Lab Quiz Answer Key
• Teaching Tips and Set-up Directions
• Plus additional follow-up problem inquiry.
This lab is included in Teacher Friendly Chemistry Binder 2 PDF/Word. Consider buying the WORD and PDF:
Chemistry Lab Bundle: Teacher Friendly Chem Binder 2 PDF/ Word 29 Labs 27 Inq.
You may also like:
Lab: Introduction to Gas Laws
Lab: Boyles Law
Teacher Friendly Chemistry Chapter Planning Pages
Copyright©Deanna York as Teacher Friendly Chemistry. This product is intended for classroom and personal use only. Posting or distributing Teacher Friendly Chemistry products for public view violates Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).