This lab is a student favorite - a great day to have fun and build student relationships while reviewing states of matter and discussing a non-Newtonian substance. Included a warm-up/exit ticket for watching quick You Tube video's on cornstarch and non-Newtonian substances. PDF/Word
• Draw the particulate view of solids, liquids and gases
• Link the idea of molecular spacing to state of matter
• Read about LP and compressing a gas
• Review properties of solids, liquids and gases
• Student Lab Sheet
• Student Lab Make-up Sheet for Absent Students
• Student Lab Sheet with Answers in Italics
• Lab Quiz - Use as exit ticket, next day warm-up or quiz
• Lab Quiz Answer Key
• Teaching Tips and Set-up Directions
This lab is included in Teacher Friendly Chemistry Binder 2 PDF/Word. Consider buying WORD and PDF:
Chemistry Lab Bundle: Teacher Friendly Chem Binder 2 PDF/ Word 29 Labs 27 Inq.
Teacher Friendly Chemistry Chapter Planning Pages
Copyright©Deanna York as Teacher Friendly Chemistry. This product is intended for classroom and personal use only. Posting or distributing Teacher Friendly Chemistry products for public view violates Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).