Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Also included in
- Teaching chemistry? Looking for a wide variety of many no-prep, digital, and engaging activities to help teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Bundle: self-grading, self-checking activities, labs, escape rooms and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specific Bundles combined into a M$309.99$442.88Save $132.89
Simplify your lesson planning and engage your chemistry students with these self-correcting, no prep chemistry maze activity bundle. If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them in their practice. A wide variety of mazes are included in this bundle, many with a digital option.
Chemistry Maze Topics Include:
- -two mazes including particle diagrams.
- - two mazes including calculations and conceptual questions.
- - two mazes including English to metric and metric only conversions.
- - - two mazes addressing general concepts, longhand & shorthand.
- - four mazes from ions, formulas and polyatomics.
- - three mazes from electronegativity, polar / nonpolar bonds and polar / nonpolar molecules
- - three mazes scaffold Lewis to VSEPR shape.
- - three mazes scaffold definitions, comparing, and physical properties.
- - scaffolded introductory to advanced balancing self-checking, easy to grade mazes
- - four digital mole conversion mazes + 1st maze free
- - two mazes scaffold what to use and calculations.
- - three mazes scaffold oxidation number, oxidation/reduction and galvanic cell battery.
- - three mazes scaffold pH calculations.
- - one maze practicing balancing nuclear equations.
Self-checking! These worksheets are perfect as bell ringers, distance learning, in-class practice, exit/entrance slips, homework or early finishers. You and your students must have Google accounts and an internet connection to access the digital versions of these mazes.
For those mazes that are not yet digital, considering using the Google extension Kami to annotate over any PDF.
These Chemistry Maze Bundle resources are set to a 20% discount. As maze resources are added, the price of the bundle will increase accordingly. By purchasing this bundle at the current price now, you will receive future resources in this bundle for free.
● Interested in more?
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me in the "Ask a Question" tab above.