Chemistry Measurement Unit: Notes + Worksheet Bundle
I use this unit each year in my 10th grade Chemistry class. It includes guided notes for students, examples, and quick check problems to do with your students.
• 4 worksheets (2 versions of each)
• Unit Review (2 versions)
• 2 labs
• Guided Notes
• Answer keys for worksheets and unit review
By the end of this unit, students will be able to:
• Demonstrate skills in measuring and in recording data
• Communicate results and data in clear and understandable forms
• Scientific Method
• Scale Reading
• Significant Figures
• Calculations with Significant Figures
• SI Units
• Dimensional Analysis
• Accuracy, Precision, and Error
• Data collection and Graphing
Lifetime updates included; I am always updating questions and content.
Last updated July 2016.
* * * * * * * * *
As always – I am human and make the occasional mistake (especially when running low on coffee!). If you catch a typo or mistake in any of my products, please notify me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find a sneak peak worksheet HERE
All products are 50% off the first week.
Cover page graphics from Digital Dollface